# Neuromorphic computing and engineering
## KTH Journal club
1. Introduction & motivation
2. Analog neural networks
3. Neuromorphic sensing
4. Computing with events
5. Journal club organization
Event-based vision sensors
Robot vision group Imperial College London
Fantastic benefits in terms of temporal resolution, dynamic range, and energy
The sensors are evolving
Other types of sensors
Note: Same principles are applied to other sensory modalities, including auditory,
olfactory, proprioceptive, etc.
Neuromorphic computing and engineering
## Open questions
* Do we have good models for computation *in time*?
* Neuromorphic systems are complex, how do we optimize them?
* Neuromorphic systems become even more complex when we make them *plastic*, how do we deal with
Journal club organization
Topic: Neuromorphic computing and engineering
Goal: Meet and discuss principles around neuromorphic and spatio-temporal computation